CRL Aluminum Commercial Medium-Duty Automatic Door Bottom for 36" Door
Shipping Rates and Transit Times
No registration required – 3 Easy Steps:
- Select -> Add to Cart or View Cart
- Update quantity desired for each item
- Select a shipping method /speed
The total shipping cost will be listed in Summary.
- 36-1/2 in (927 mm)
- Minimum Order:
- 1 Each
- Ship Via:
- Can Ship UPS
- Shipping Weight:
- 3 lb (1.36kg)
- Ideal for Use with Carpeted Interiors
- Field Reversible
This CRL Commercial Medium-Duty Automatic Door Bottom is mechanically actuated. An internal carrier bar with a vinyl insert drops from a concealed cavity to form a tight seal between the base of the door and the threshold. It is ideal for use where carpeted interiors require the door bottom to retract when the door is opened. Supplied with a frame "actuator" protector plate, the door bottom is field reversible for either "hand" of door.
Actuation of the inner drop down bar only functions properly when this door bottom is installed on the door. Testing by hand before installation will only drop the back of the bar. Proper function only occurs when the back edge (near the hinge side) drops down onto the sill. Once the back of the bar makes contact, the front edge will drop, creating the seal. At this time, adjustments can be made to the threaded hex plunger by backing out the plunger to increase the seal pressure against the sill.
Our main office and largest warehouse located in South Florida, but we also have several shipping warehouses throughout United States. It enables us to deliver orders to our customers as fast as possible at discounted rates.
Our Shipping Locations:
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco/Oakland (Union City), California
Boston (Taunton), Massachusetts
Chicago (Elgin), Illinois
Cleveland (Solon), Ohio
Las Vegas, Nevada
New York Area (Secaucus, New Jersey)
Philadelphia Area (Moorestown, New Jersey)
Seattle (Kent), Washington
We offer Standard (UPS or USPS) and Express (UPS Overnight) shipping options. Each option offers a different delivery date. However, all options require time to process the order before shipping. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and will make our best to ship your item within 48 hours. For larger orders, we might be able to have the item(s) shipped via common carrier.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses. You must select "Standard Shipping” during the Checkout process.
We calculate shipping charges by the weight and size of the item. To determine your shipping costs for an item(s), simply add the item to the Shopping Cart. The shipping charges will be displayed in the Shopping Cart before any credit card information is required. Don't worry about adding items to the Shopping Cart - you can remove them at any time.
Please be informed that $4.99 packaging and handling fee will be added to the orders that are less than $50.00. If your product requires cutting, $7.00 cut cutting fee will be added to the items that require cutting.
Long items will cost more to ship than the quoted price and shipping fee will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the actual shipping price charged by the courier. Reason: long items are shipping according to dimensional weight instead of actual weight of the product
We accept returns up to 30 days
The RMA process – four easy steps
1. Create an RA number.
Your product must be returned with an RA (Return Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can obtain an RA number by either calling 877-509-8040 or 1-954-556-6667 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be authorized by the Returns Manager & 20% - 25% restocking charge will apply to stock items. All return shipping charges have to be paid by customer and no shipping or handling charges credit allowed. Original Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. Send the product to DK Hardware Supply.
We advise to ship your items with delivery confirmation. Please note that we are not responsible for your return shipping charges. Please ship the merchandise to:
2021 Tyler st., Suite 201
Hollywood, FL 33020
3. Your RMA is received and approved.
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RA. If you would like to know the status of your RA, it is best to email email@example.com or call.
Once your RA is approved, please allow 2-3 business days for refund to appear on your account. In rare circumstances, the returned product will require manufacturer’s inspection and delay RMA approval. We will contact you in case there is a delay.
Please note special conditions for returned merchandise:
- We charge restocking fee to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. Items returned up to 14 days are subject to 20% restocking fee. Items returned between 14-30 days are subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Power tools, including but not limited to electric, pneumatic and mechanic may not be returned for credit or refund. Power tools are guaranteed by their manufacturers, and any returns for credit due to manufacturing defects or workmanship should be handled through the warranty department of the tool's manufacturer. You can find the manufacturer contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website or it can be obtained by calling us or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No returns are accepted for the custom made orders or product which shelf’s life has expired. All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return.
Product Inspection Criteria
- Products that are labeled with a security seal must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (DK Hardware Supply maintains serial number tracking).
Why Buy From DKHardware?
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Expedited Shipping
- Everyday Low Prices
- 5-Star Customer Service