CRL 96" Flexible Flocked Rubber Glass Run Channel for Universal for Buses and RV Windows
No registration required – 3 Easy Steps:
- Select -> Add to Cart or View Cart
- Update quantity desired for each item
- Select a shipping method /speed
The total shipping cost will be listed in Summary.
- Case Qty:
- 7/16 in (11.1 mm)
- 96 in (2.4 m)
- Minimum Order:
- 1 Each
- Outside Width:
- 7/16 in (11.1 mm)
- Packing Charge:
- $7.00 for orders of fewer than 12 each of automotive channel
- Ship Via:
- Can Ship UPS
- Shipping Weight:
- 1 lb (454g)
- Unbeaded, Electrostatic Flocked Lining, All-Rubber Channel
- Case Qty.:
- Length: 96" (2.4 m), Width: 7/16" (11.1 mm), Height: 7/16" (11.1 mm)
- Vehicle Type:
- Universal for Buses and RV Windows
- CR Laurence
- Electrostatic Flocked Lining
- All-Rubber Channel
CRL Unbeaded All-Rubber Channels are OEM quality, and will provide you with the best results when replacing or repairing damaged or missing channels in vehicles. All channels are comprised of an electrostatic flocked rubber to protect the glass and provide quiet operation. Please note the “shoulders" on the outside of some of these channels when determining which channel you require. They are designed to retain the channel in the door glass channel frame and you should choose the one that most closely resembles the channel you are replacing.
This is for all the windows on my 1985 Harbor Master House Boat. The old ones had dried out, cracked, been caulked, flocking was gone, etc... The drains were clogged and water was coming in and staining the paneling inside the boat. Turns out the stuff is an absolutely perfect fit... the only reason I can't give it five stars is because I have to cut holes in the bottom window runs to allow it to drain. The original stuff was the exact same cross section, but had drain holes every 2 inches or so... I wish the new stuff did also, punching the holes is a pain. Just a note, to replace it... First of course, you remove the old rubber channel, a piece at time. Once it is all removed, raise the window glass up into the empty window frame at the top, pull it out of the window frame at the bottom, and lower it down to remove it... Then clean the old gunk out of the aluminum frame. To install the new stuff, it is best to work from the bottom center of the window. Center the new rubber channel piece on the center of the bottom edge of the window, and work the rubber into the frame only on the bottom edge. Then install the window by pushing it into the top groove first, then pushing it into the bottom groove in the new rubber channel. Once the glass is in, work the rubber channel into the vertical sides and finally the top, but to do the top, you have to slide the window first to one side, and work the rubber into the opposite frame side, the slide the widow the other way and work the rubber into the other side. I used a bit of WD-40 to allow the rubber channel to slide a little past center, into the aluminum frame around the glass. Works like a charm! By the way, I cut drain holes in the bottom portion of the rubber channel using a box cutter knife. Two lines in line with the rubber, then two lines at 90 degrees to get a rectangular hole. I made mine about every three inches or so... but only enough for the bottom edge of the window. Good luck!!
it was what I was looking for and it will work just fine.
Exactly the trim I was looking for and at an excellent price
not what i wanted bad picture
Our main office and largest warehouse located in South Florida, but we also have several shipping warehouses throughout United States. It enables us to deliver orders to our customers as fast as possible at discounted rates.
Our Shipping Locations:
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco/Oakland (Union City), California
Boston (Taunton), Massachusetts
Chicago (Elgin), Illinois
Cleveland (Solon), Ohio
Las Vegas, Nevada
New York Area (Secaucus, New Jersey)
Philadelphia Area (Moorestown, New Jersey)
Seattle (Kent), Washington
We offer Standard (UPS or USPS) and Express (UPS Overnight) shipping options. Each option offers a different delivery date. However, all options require time to process the order before shipping. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and will make our best to ship your item within 48 hours. For larger orders, we might be able to have the item(s) shipped via common carrier.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses. You must select "Standard Shipping” during the Checkout process.
We calculate shipping charges by the weight and size of the item. To determine your shipping costs for an item(s), simply add the item to the Shopping Cart. The shipping charges will be displayed in the Shopping Cart before any credit card information is required. Don't worry about adding items to the Shopping Cart - you can remove them at any time.
Please be informed that $4.99 packaging and handling fee will be added to the orders that are less than $50.00. If your product requires cutting, $7.00 cut cutting fee will be added to the items that require cutting.
Long items will cost more to ship than the quoted price and shipping fee will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the actual shipping price charged by the courier. Reason: long items are shipping according to dimensional weight instead of actual weight of the product
We accept returns up to 30 days
The RMA process – four easy steps
1. Create an RA number.
Your product must be returned with an RA (Return Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can obtain an RA number by either calling 877-509-8040 or 1-954-556-6667 or via email email@example.com. All returns must be authorized by the Returns Manager & 20% - 25% restocking charge will apply to stock items. All return shipping charges have to be paid by customer and no shipping or handling charges credit allowed. Original Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. Send the product to DK Hardware Supply.
We advise to ship your items with delivery confirmation. Please note that we are not responsible for your return shipping charges. Please ship the merchandise to:
2021 Tyler st., Suite 201
Hollywood, FL 33020
3. Your RMA is received and approved.
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RA. If you would like to know the status of your RA, it is best to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
Once your RA is received at our warehouse and approved, please allow 3-5 business days for refund to appear on your account. In rare circumstances, the returned product will require manufacturer’s inspection and delay RMA approval. We will contact you in case there is a delay.
Please note special conditions for returned merchandise and non-returnable items:
- We charge restocking fee to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. Items returned up to 14 days are subject to 20% restocking fee. Items returned between 14-30 days are subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Power tools, including but not limited to electric, pneumatic and mechanic may not be returned for credit or refund. Power tools are guaranteed by their manufacturers, and any returns for credit due to manufacturing defects or workmanship should be handled through the warranty department of the tool's manufacturer. You can find the manufacturer contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website or it can be obtained by calling us or email to email@example.com.
- Wood's™ Products including but not limited to Ladder Lifters, Lift Arms, Lift Frames , Tilters, rotators and Adaptation Device are not returnable and considered a "Final Sale" as they are considered a special order items. Orders that include these items cannot be canceled once this order/quote has been Processed
- Custom made Items, Cut materials, Altered therefore not a stock item, large volume orders, special priced items, Special quoted items, special order items are considered a "FINAL SALE" and these items cannot be returned or canceled once this order/quote has been Processed.
- No returns are accepted for the custom made orders or product which shelf’s life has expired. All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return.
Product Inspection Criteria
- Products that are labeled with a security seal must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (DK Hardware Supply maintains serial number tracking).
Why Buy From DKHardware?
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Expedited Shipping
- Everyday Low Prices
- 5-Star Customer Service