CRL Polished Stainless 1.66" Premium Cap Rail for 1/2" Glass - 168"
No registration required – 3 Easy Steps:
- Select -> Add to Cart or View Cart
- Update quantity desired for each item
- Select a shipping method /speed
The total shipping cost will be listed in Summary.
- 5/8 in (15.9 mm)
- 5/16 in (7.9 mm)
- Polished Stainless
- Ship Via:
- No UPS - Common Carrier Only
- "D" Depth:
- 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- "W" Width:
- 3/4" (19 mm)
- Minimum Order:
- 1 Each
- .0625" (1.59 mm)
- Bump-Formed and Welded 120" (3.05 m) and 168" (4.27 m) Stock Lengths are Available in Seven Diameters from 1-1/2" (38.1 mm) to 4" (101.6 mm)
- Four Architectural Finishes
- Connects to a Variety of Fabricated Corners and End Caps
- Cut to Size or Custom Fabricated Lengths Also Available
- For Stainless, Alloy 304 is Standard; Alloy 316 is Available in Two Sizes
- For Brass, Alloy 260 is Standard
- Use Sleeve No. GR16CSS
CRL's Premium Cap Rails are manufactured using a unique process known as Bump-Forming that ensures accuracy, consistency, and high quality. Unlike roll-formed cap rails, CRL's Bump-Formed Premium Cap Rails do not contain the stress and spring back associated with the roll-formed product. Welds on both sides of the channel add strength and stability to the Cap Rail. This results in a Cap Rail with tighter tolerances, consistent radius, and the ability to fit into welded corners without twist or discoloration. Put simply, it means this is the best product in the market place.
All CRL Premium Cap Rail are formed using precision tooling to maintain uniform diameters, allowing for smooth hairline transitions at splices, corners, and end caps. The internal channel is welded in place to increase strength and stability for fabrication. Use of our Cat. No. 32629 Metal Contact Cement is required to achieve a secure and permanent bond at all connections. Use Connector Sleeves to connect Cap Rails. Sold in 120" (3.05 m) lengths.
NOTE: When used with 1/2" (12 mm) glass, Cat. No. GR5PV Cap Rail Vinyl and 95CBL Silicone should be used to secure the glass. When used with 5/8" (16 mm) glass, secure with 95CBL Silicone Sealant and Shims. Please contact DK Hardware Sales for more information or for a quote.
Use of our 32629 Metal Contact Cement is required to achieve a secure and permanent bond at all connections.
Use the Connector Sleeves to connect Cap Rails. NOTE:When used with 3/4" (19 mm) glass, 95CBL Silicone and shims should be used to secure the glass. All CRL Premium Cap Railings are stainless alloy 304. Stainless alloy 316 is available on special order. Please contact DK Hardware Sales for more information or for a quote.
Our main office and largest warehouse located in South Florida, but we also have several shipping warehouses throughout United States. It enables us to deliver orders to our customers as fast as possible at discounted rates.
Our Shipping Locations:
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco/Oakland (Union City), California
Boston (Taunton), Massachusetts
Chicago (Elgin), Illinois
Cleveland (Solon), Ohio
Las Vegas, Nevada
New York Area (Secaucus, New Jersey)
Philadelphia Area (Moorestown, New Jersey)
Seattle (Kent), Washington
We offer Standard (UPS or USPS) and Express (UPS Overnight) shipping options. Each option offers a different delivery date. However, all options require time to process the order before shipping. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and will make our best to ship your item within 48 hours. For larger orders, we might be able to have the item(s) shipped via common carrier.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses. You must select "Standard Shipping” during the Checkout process.
We calculate shipping charges by the weight and size of the item. To determine your shipping costs for an item(s), simply add the item to the Shopping Cart. The shipping charges will be displayed in the Shopping Cart before any credit card information is required. Don't worry about adding items to the Shopping Cart - you can remove them at any time.
Please be informed that $4.99 packaging and handling fee will be added to the orders that are less than $50.00. If your product requires cutting, $7.00 cut cutting fee will be added to the items that require cutting.
Long items will cost more to ship than the quoted price and shipping fee will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the actual shipping price charged by the courier. Reason: long items are shipping according to dimensional weight instead of actual weight of the product
We accept returns up to 30 days
The RMA process – four easy steps
1. Create an RA number.
Your product must be returned with an RA (Return Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can obtain an RA number by either calling 877-509-8040 or 1-954-556-6667 or via email email@example.com. All returns must be authorized by the Returns Manager & 20% - 25% restocking charge will apply to stock items. All return shipping charges have to be paid by customer and no shipping or handling charges credit allowed. Original Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. Send the product to DK Hardware Supply.
We advise to ship your items with delivery confirmation. Please note that we are not responsible for your return shipping charges. Please ship the merchandise to:
2021 Tyler st., Suite 201
Hollywood, FL 33020
3. Your RMA is received and approved.
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RA. If you would like to know the status of your RA, it is best to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
Once your RA is received at our warehouse and approved, please allow 3-5 business days for refund to appear on your account. In rare circumstances, the returned product will require manufacturer’s inspection and delay RMA approval. We will contact you in case there is a delay.
Please note special conditions for returned merchandise and non-returnable items:
- We charge restocking fee to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. Items returned up to 14 days are subject to 20% restocking fee. Items returned between 14-30 days are subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Power tools, including but not limited to electric, pneumatic and mechanic may not be returned for credit or refund. Power tools are guaranteed by their manufacturers, and any returns for credit due to manufacturing defects or workmanship should be handled through the warranty department of the tool's manufacturer. You can find the manufacturer contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website or it can be obtained by calling us or email to email@example.com.
- Wood's™ Products including but not limited to Ladder Lifters, Lift Arms, Lift Frames , Tilters, rotators and Adaptation Device are not returnable and considered a "Final Sale" as they are considered a special order items. Orders that include these items cannot be canceled once this order/quote has been Processed
- Custom made Items, Cut materials, Altered therefore not a stock item, large volume orders, special priced items, Special quoted items, special order items are considered a "FINAL SALE" and these items cannot be returned or canceled once this order/quote has been Processed.
- No returns are accepted for the custom made orders or product which shelf’s life has expired. All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return.
Product Inspection Criteria
- Products that are labeled with a security seal must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (DK Hardware Supply maintains serial number tracking).
Why Buy From DKHardware?
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Expedited Shipping
- Everyday Low Prices
- 5-Star Customer Service