CRL 27" Window Channel Balance; 2630 or 26C
No registration required – 3 Easy Steps:
- Select -> Add to Cart or View Cart
- Update quantity desired for each item
- Select a shipping method /speed
The total shipping cost will be listed in Summary.
- Channel Length:
- 27 in (685.8 mm)
- Minimum Order:
- 1 Package
- Ship Via:
- Can Ship UPS
- Shipping Weight:
- 8 oz (227g)
- Stamped Number:
- 2630 or 26C
- Measures 5/8" (16 mm) Depth, but Referred to as 1/2" (13 mm) in the Trade
- 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 Weight Range Balances in Lengths From 13" to 43" (330 to 1092 mm)
Each CRL FA Series C/30 Weight Range Sash Balances requires one of several types of nylon guides to be riveted onto the top and bottom of the channel. Customers can either order channel balances with guides pre-attached at the factory, or can order guide kits, with rivets included, and mount the guides themselves. CRL also offers the handy Cat. No. H3740 Rivet Set Tool, which mushrooms the rivet, giving it a very strong set.
Ordering Tips for FA Series Sash Balances
Remove the existing Channel Balance from the window. Measure the length of the metal channel only. Do not include the Guides. This measurement should be at full inch increments. NOTE: There have been a few window manufacturers that have used special 1/2" (12.7 mm) increment channel lengths. These Channel Balances are not stocked, however they can be special ordered.
Always look for the stamped or laser etched number on the back of the Channel Balance. This number will either be four numbers or two numbers and a letter. For example: 2710 or 27A.
Using the numbers on the back of the Channel Balance, refer to the chart. If you have a full 18" (457 mm) length channel, and the corresponding number on the back of the Channel Balance is 1710 or 17A, the corresponding CRL Cat. No. is FA1710.
If you have a full 27" length channel, and the number on the back of the Channel Balance is 2610 or 26A, the corresponding Cat. No. is FA2610. The chart also includes a vent weight range. This range indicates the amount of sash weight that a pair of Channel Balances will hold. This range does not account for any excessive weatherstrip friction. NOTE: The weight range chart should be used for reference only, or if the stamped number is too difficult to read.
Special weight range Channel Balances are available by special order. The standard balance chart shows stocked weight ranges from FA1210 to FA4240. The 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 represents the counter-balance weight designation. If your Channel Balance has a number 90 or 9, instead of the five weight ranges listed above (for example: 2790-26) this Channel Balance was made specifically to carry a 26-pound sash weight per pair of Balances. If your Channel Balance has a "DS" after the length, for example 27DS-34, this pair of Channel Balances was made specifically to carry a 34-pound sash weight. These special weight Channel Balances are sometimes designed specifically for upper or lower sashes only. This information will need to be provided at time of order.
Important NotesThe first two numbers of the CRL Catalog Number do not represent the length of the channel.
good as described
Item was ordered with prime, but took over a week to deliver. Item came with corner slightly bent, I was able to straighten it and it fit the window just fine. The metal is a bit thinner than the broken one it replaced but the item works as well as original.
Our main office and largest warehouse located in South Florida, but we also have several shipping warehouses throughout United States. It enables us to deliver orders to our customers as fast as possible at discounted rates.
Our Shipping Locations:
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco/Oakland (Union City), California
Boston (Taunton), Massachusetts
Chicago (Elgin), Illinois
Cleveland (Solon), Ohio
Las Vegas, Nevada
New York Area (Secaucus, New Jersey)
Philadelphia Area (Moorestown, New Jersey)
Seattle (Kent), Washington
We offer Standard (UPS or USPS) and Express (UPS Overnight) shipping options. Each option offers a different delivery date. However, all options require time to process the order before shipping. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and will make our best to ship your item within 48 hours. For larger orders, we might be able to have the item(s) shipped via common carrier.
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses. You must select "Standard Shipping” during the Checkout process.
We calculate shipping charges by the weight and size of the item. To determine your shipping costs for an item(s), simply add the item to the Shopping Cart. The shipping charges will be displayed in the Shopping Cart before any credit card information is required. Don't worry about adding items to the Shopping Cart - you can remove them at any time.
Please be informed that $4.99 packaging and handling fee will be added to the orders that are less than $50.00. If your product requires cutting, $7.00 cut cutting fee will be added to the items that require cutting.
Long items will cost more to ship than the quoted price and shipping fee will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the actual shipping price charged by the courier. Reason: long items are shipping according to dimensional weight instead of actual weight of the product
We accept returns up to 30 days
The RMA process – four easy steps
1. Create an RA number.
Your product must be returned with an RA (Return Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can obtain an RA number by either calling 877-509-8040 or 1-954-556-6667 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be authorized by the Returns Manager & 20% - 25% restocking charge will apply to stock items. All return shipping charges have to be paid by customer and no shipping or handling charges credit allowed. Original Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. Send the product to DK Hardware Supply.
We advise to ship your items with delivery confirmation. Please note that we are not responsible for your return shipping charges. Please ship the merchandise to:
2021 Tyler st., Suite 201
Hollywood, FL 33020
3. Your RMA is received and approved.
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time we receive your shipment to review and approve your RA. If you would like to know the status of your RA, it is best to email email@example.com or call.
Once your RA is received at our warehouse and approved, please allow 3-5 business days for refund to appear on your account. In rare circumstances, the returned product will require manufacturer’s inspection and delay RMA approval. We will contact you in case there is a delay.
Please note special conditions for returned merchandise and non-returnable items:
- We charge restocking fee to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. Items returned up to 14 days are subject to 20% restocking fee. Items returned between 14-30 days are subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Power tools, including but not limited to electric, pneumatic and mechanic may not be returned for credit or refund. Power tools are guaranteed by their manufacturers, and any returns for credit due to manufacturing defects or workmanship should be handled through the warranty department of the tool's manufacturer. You can find the manufacturer contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website or it can be obtained by calling us or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wood's™ Products including but not limited to Ladder Lifters, Lift Arms, Lift Frames , Tilters, rotators and Adaptation Device are not returnable and considered a "Final Sale" as they are considered a special order items. Orders that include these items cannot be canceled once this order/quote has been Processed
- Custom made Items, Cut materials, Altered therefore not a stock item, large volume orders, special priced items, Special quoted items, special order items are considered a "FINAL SALE" and these items cannot be returned or canceled once this order/quote has been Processed.
- No returns are accepted for the custom made orders or product which shelf’s life has expired. All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return.
Product Inspection Criteria
- Products that are labeled with a security seal must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (DK Hardware Supply maintains serial number tracking).
Why Buy From DKHardware?
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Expedited Shipping
- Everyday Low Prices
- 5-Star Customer Service