30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Flaring & Swaging Tools Type
Maximum pipe capacity OD (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Maximum Pipe Capacity
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Plumbing Tool Type
Made in the USA
Tools Product Type
Easily prepare a flared joint with the RIDGID 458R Precision Ratcheting Flaring Tool. This pipe flaring tool features a ratcheting handle that reduces the amount of effort required compared to a standard handle, especially in confined areas. The handle clutch then releases when the flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. The durable eccentrically mounted, hardened steel flaring cone produces rolling action for even metal flow, giving uniform flare walls without galling. This flaring tool flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass tubing through a wall thickness of 0.035 in. and produces 45 SAE flares in 1/8 in. to 3/4 in. sizes.
- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass tubing through a wall thickness of 0.035 in.
- Ratcheting handle reduces the amount of effort required, especially in confined areas
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare
- Flaring tool features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone
- Flaring tool produces 45 SAE flares in 1/8 in. to 3/4 in. sizes
- Easy-to-use pipe flaring tool is designed for quick set-up and improved productivity
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship