Roll over image to zoom in
Southland 565-1200HC 1 in. x 10 ft. Galvanized Steel Pipe
Item #: 565-1200HC by B&K Components, Ltd
UPC #: 032888997813
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Width (in.)
Certifications and Listings
Actual outside diameter (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Pipe or Fitting Product Type
Pipe & Tubing
Standard Color Family
Use the Southland 1 in. x 10 ft. Galvanized Steel Pipe for residential potable water and drainage applications. Its durable steel construction is zinc-coated for corrosion resistance and a long-lasting use. It boasts a maximum working pressure of 300 PSI.
- Constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel
- Zinc coated to reduce corrosion
- Threaded ends meet ANSI B1.20.1 standards
- Complies with ANSI and ASTM A733, A53 standards
- For potable water and drain applications
- Compatible with malleable iron fittings
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.