30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Hinges are manufactured in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.1. Self-closing hinges and pivots are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.17 using three hinges per opening on a 3’0” x 7’0” x 1-3/4” (914 mm x 2134 mm x 44 mm) door.
- Round corners are available in 1/4” (6 mm) (standard) or 5/8” (16 mm) radius.
- Full Mortise Both leaves are mortised, one leaf in the door and one leaf in the frame (wood door or hollow metal door with wood frame or hollow metal frame). Example: BB1279, 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” (114 mm x 114 mm), US26D
- Half Mortise One leaf is mortised in the door and the other is surface applied to the frame (hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB1109, 4-1/2” (114 mm), US26D
- Full Surface Both leaves are applied to the surface, one to the door and the other to the frame (metal core door or hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB2171, 5” (127 mm), USP
- Half Surface One leaf is mortised in the frame and the other is surface applied to the face of the door (wood door with wood frame or metal core door with hollow metal frame) Example: BB1163, 5” (152 mm), US26D
Satin Stainless Steel
Hinge, Full Mortise
Brass with Stainless Steel Pin, Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Pin
#12 x 1-1/4"
Full Mortise Plain Bearing Hinge, Standard Weight, 5" x 4-1/2", Stainless Steel, 5 Knuckle, Satin Stainless Steel
Plain bearing full mortise hinge For use on regular weight hollow metal or wood composite doors with hollow metal frames requiring low frequency service
There are three dimensions to know in order to determine the minimum width of the hinge: door thickness, backset, and clearance required.
Today, the Hager name is synonymous with architectural hinges. In fact, they are the industry's premiere designer and manufacturer of architectural hinges, with a product line that offers one of the widest varieties of sizes, shapes, and finishes--all of which meet or exceed ANSI standards.