Brixwell DKH100004-XCP12 12 Rolls - Clear Filament Strapping Tape 3/4 Inch x 60 Yard Made in the USA
Item #: DKH100004-XCP12 by Brixwell
UPC #: 192085000409
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Great Reinforcer: This tape is remarkably sturdy and endures high-stress situations demanded by industrial or commercial shipments.
- Synthetic Rubber Resin: Whether it is plastic, metal, glass, or any other surface that you can tape, the synthetic rubber resin adhesive works well for any medium-duty strapping and bundling.
- Maximizes Package Performance: Because of its polypropylene film, this tape is moisture and abrasion-resistant. It effectively resists tears, scuffs, and abrasion with high-tensile strength.
- Age-Resistant: Once taped, you can forget about this adhesive coming off during travel. Our product ensures loads remain closed for a long period of time.
- Tape Less, Fix More: Only a minimum amount of tape needs to be used on an extensive range of applications. It is a valuable, affordable solution for ensuring package integrity or repairing high-stress areas where maximum hold is demanded.
- Polypropylene backing provides excellent resistance to nicks, abrasion, moisture, and scuffing.
- Aggressive high shear adhesive for heavy-duty closure, reinforcing and banding.
- Rubber resin adhesive that bonds to fiberboard, plastic, and metal surfaces.
0.488 Lb (0.221 kg)
Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Film
3/4 Inch Width X 60 Yards Length
0.225 Lb (0.102 kg)
Fiberboard, Plastic, And Metal Surfaces
Bundle Odd-Shaped Materials
Number Of Rolls
Aggressive high shear adhesive for heavy-duty closure, reinforcing and banding.
This tape can be used to secure loose parts during shipment and has superior carton sealing strength for your heaviest loads.
Polypropylene backing provides excellent resistance to nicks, abrasion, moisture, and scuffing.
Recommended for - Fiberboard, Plastic, and Metal Surfaces