Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Container Size (oz.)
Maximum Operating Temperature
Minimum Operating Temperature
You can use the 1 gallon for soaking and dipping your tools to get the most out of the product. Drives Out Moisture Because WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. Protects WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements. Frees Sticky Mechanisms WD-40 Multi-Use Product loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts. Removes WD-40 Multi-Use Product gets under grease, grime, and gunk. This non-aerosol formula also dissolves sticky residue, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material. Lubricates WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- More of a good thing! Like all WD-40 Multi-Use Products this 1 gallon drives out moisture and quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- More product allows for heavy-duty usage. Acts as a corrosion inhibitor to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements to prevent rust
- This size is ideal for soaking and dipping. Frees sticky mechanisms, loosens rust-to-metal bonds and helps release stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- Buying in bulk is economical. Lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, pulleys, rollers, chains, and gears
- Removes grease, grime, gunk, gum, tar, sap, super glue, sticker residue, and other sticky stuff from multiple surfaces