Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Closers for interior and exterior doors shall be full rack-and-pinion type with cast aluminum alloy shell.
- Closers shall be surface mounted and shall project no more that 2-7/8" from the surface of the door.
- Closers shall be non-handed to permit installation of doors of either hand. Closer fluid shall contain lubricity and anti-oxidation agents.
- Closer fluid shall maintain stable viscosity to allow the door closer to perform in temperatures ranging from extremely high to as low as -40°F.
- Closers shall be sized for each door.
- Closers shall have two non-critical valves, hex key adjusted, to independently regulate sweep and latch speed.
- [Closers shall have adjustable backcheck cushioning controlled by a hex key adjusted valve.]
- [Closers shall have adjustable delayed action closing controlled by a hex key adjusted valve.]
- Regular arm and top jamb closers shall have a non-hold open shoe permitting 15% (+/-7-1/2%) power adjustment
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
Tri-Packed, Hold Open
Satin Brass Painted
With Hold Open
Cold Weather Fluid
Degree Hold Open
Hold Open Type
Push or Pull Side
Tri-Packed, Hold Open Door Closer, Size 3, Backcheck, Satin Brass Painted
The Norton 1600 Series Door Closers are designed to fit almost any application and are the choice of engineers worldwide. Ideal for use with aluminum storefront doors and frames, these closers have a history of proven quality and tradition. The 1600 Series Door Closers exceed 12 million cycles, have a rack and pinion design with a cast aluminum body and are non-handed.
The 1600BC Series is designed to fit almost any application and are a top choice of engineers.
The 1601BC Series is ideal for use with aluminum storefront doors and frames. These closers have a history of proven quality and tradition.