Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Solid Production
- Ideal for a Specific Use
- Certified Schlage Parts
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
2-3/8 Inch, 1 x 2-1/4 Inch, Square Corner
1" x 2-1/4"
Self Adjusting Fronts
For Use With
W Series Falcon Locks
Designed to offer more functions and finish options than other grade 2 locks, W Series has what you need at the right price. With seven popular lever styles along with two knob styles and your choice of rose diameters (large and small), Falcon W Series can match most commercial door trim. The Falcon W Series locks feature conventional cylinders and small format interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Our conventional cylinders are available in all Falcon conventional key sections as well as Schlage C keyway, which we now masterkey across the complete Falcon product line. The Falcon W Series offers quality product at a value price, and is backed by one of the best names in the business - Allegion.Features:
- All lever designs meet ADA requirements
- Stainless steel latch bolt
- UL listed latch standard
- Wrought brass or bronze roses over steel through-bolted rose inserts
- Conventional cylinders or interchangeable core keying compatible with SFIC products from Falcon or other manufacturers
- Non-handed levers for easy field installation
- Solid, pressure-cast zinc levers
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- Listed for 3-hour fire door, A label.
- 11 commercial functions available.
- Standard rose diameter 3 3/8". Small rose diameter 2 9/16".
- Levers: Available in BHMA 605, 606, 613, 619, 622, 625, 626
- Knobs: Available in BHMA 605, 606, 613, 625, and 626.
- 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" standard.
- Standard rose - 2 3/4" backset; Small rose - 2 3/8" backset.
- Parts constructed of brass or cold-formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
- Lock chassis secured to door by two screws which pass through a steel rose insert inside and thread directly into the outer rose-mounting assembly, and two screws that screw into the chassis assembly.
- Locks are non-handed.
- Conventional cylinder, drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5 comes standard. Pinning in 6 chambers available (at no cost) when specified. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard.
- "G" keyway standard on conventional cylinders. "A" keyway standard on SFIC cylinders.
- Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over steel rose inserts which are through-bolted. Levers are pressure-cast zinc (solid levers-no-inserts) finished to match mating parts.
- 1/2" bolt projection made of stainless steel and UL listed for 3-hour door assemblies. Latches have self-adjusting fronts to accommodate beveled or flat doors. Standard rose: 2 3/8" backset with 1" x 2 1/4" latch face or 2 3/4" backset with 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" latch face. Small rose: 2 3/4" backset with 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" latch face.
- 4 7/8" x 1 1/4" ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard.
- Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
Key-in-lever cylindrical locksets shall be Falcon W Series or equal and meet the following requirements:
- All locks shall meet ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2 test requirements for key-in-lever locksets
- Locksets shall be UL Listed 3-hour, A Label
- Lever trim shall have individual, heavy-duty springs for lever return and to prevent lever sag; trim shall be through-bolted
- All lever designs shall be solid (no inserts) and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements
- Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1 3/8" to 1 3/4"
- All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing
- Preparation for door must be non-handed
- (Acceptable manufacturer: Falcon lock)