Reliance Worldwide 23037LFJ4 SharkBite 1/2 in. Push-to-Connect x 3/8 in. O.D. Compression Chrome-Plated Brass Quarter-Turn Straight Stop Valve - pack of 4
Item #: 23037LFJ4 by Reliance Worldwide
UPC #: 697285045767
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-877-700-4242.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Valve Inlet Diameter (in.)
The SharkBite 1/2 in. Push-Fit x 3/8 in. O.D. Compression Straight Stop Quarter Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Angle Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. The SharkBite push-fit end allows you to simply push on to Copper, CPVC or PEX with no solder, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Rated to 200Â°F and 200 psi
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- 4-piece pro pack
- 1/2 in. pipe insertion depth 15/16 in.
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov