Roll over image to zoom in
National Guard Products LFRA100DKB24X32 24" x 32" Low Profile Self Attaching Lite Kit Dark Bronze Finish
Item #: LFRA100DKB24X32 by National Guard
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
#8 x 1-3/4"
24" W x 32" H
National Guard Products
For Use With
For Glass Thickness
3/16"; 1/4"; 5/16"
CAN/ULC-S104; ANSI/UL10B; NFPA 80; NFPA 252; ANSI/UL10C
18 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
Alternate Part Number-1
National Guard Products, based in Memphis and founded in 1935, is a privately held Life-Safety Products Company serving the commercial construction market. 99% of NGP products are Made in the USA, and NGP's broad portfolio includes smoke seals, automatic door bottoms, thresholds, fire-rated vision kits, fire and impact-rated glazing, fire-rated continuous geared hinges, and sliding door hardware. NGP also has specialty products including a full suite of acoustical solutions, fire door accessories, hospitality product line, flood shields and the industry's only heavy-duty finger guard for day care centers.Product Features:
- 18 ga. cold rolled steel
- Mitered and welded corners
- Welded reinforcing clips at corners
- Counter-sunk mounting screw-holes
- #8 x 1-3/4" Phillips head SMS
- Available in uneven and fractional sizes
- Dark Bronze (DKB) Finish
- Designed for 1-3/4" thick Doors manufactured within door industry tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- Certified by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder coat color options available
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc electro-plating
- Glass & Glazing tape
- Lead lining - .030" thick
- Silicone acoustical seal applied to reduce sound transmission
- Acoustical Testing performed at Architectural Testing, Inc. to: ASTM E 90, Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions, ASTM E 413, Classification for Rating Sound Insulation, ASTM E 1338, Standard Classification for Rating Outdoor-Indoor Sound Attenuation, ASTM E 2235, Standard Test Method for Determination of Decay Rates for Use in Sound Insulation Test Methods.