PHI 2702LBRCD 605 36 36" Wood Door Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device, Exit Only, Dummy Trim Prep, Cylinder Dogging, Less Bottom Rod, 3' Device, Bright Brass
Item #: 2702LBRCD 605 36 by PHI
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- FUNCTIONS - A Universal Exit Device. Add Trim for desired function.
- BASE MATERIAL - Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel. 628 Devices are furnished with Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel components.
- CHASSIS - Lock Stile Assembly - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dich-romated.
- VERTICAL RODS - Steel, plated. Top Rod is adjustable from 6'-8" to 8'-0" or from 8'-1" to 10'-0". Additional adjustments are available through the lock front filler.
- BOTTOM STRIKE - No. S460 Flush mounted, Steel, Black Powder Coated.
- DOGGING - 1/4 turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
- TOUCHBAR HEIGHT - 39-15/16 from floor standard. Specify required height if other than standard.
- REVERSIBLE - Reversible for all functions and trims. Standard packaging RHRB.
- UL LISTED - Panic and Fire Exit Hardware. For FIRE EXIT HARDWARE Ratings see page 33. Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2.
- ANSI/BHMA - Devices are BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1.
- FINISHES - 605, 606, 612, 613, 625, 628, 630.
- CYLINDERS - Rim Type, not furnished standard.
Concealed Vertical Rod
Less Bottom Rod
Wide Stile Pushpad
Wood Door Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device, Exit Only, Dummy Trim Prep, Cylinder Dogging, Less Bottom Rod, 3 Ft. Device, Bright Brass
The Apex 2000 Series Touchbar Style Exit Device is highly regarded by architects and end-users alike. Many of the nationÍs largest healthcare and educational facilities prefer the Apex for itÍs aesthetic design and efficient engineering. All Apex 2000 Series Exit Devices are UL listed for panic and fire hardware and are certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
For all types of single and double door applications.
Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 4'-0" wide by 10'-0" high openings. For thicker doors, consult factory. Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide by 6'-8" to 8'-0" high openings.