30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Blue Bushing Indicates Sash Load Weights of Up to 22 Pounds (9.5 Kg)
- Tilt Window Type With Industry Standard 9/16" (14 mm) Tube Diameter
- Will Replace Either Metal or Plastic Tube Balances
Heaviest Vent Weight Range
This CRL Tubular Spiral Window Balance for tilt type windows will replace a 9/16" (14 mm) metal or plastic tube balance with a sash load capacity of up to 22 pounds (9.5 kg). While this balance is packaged and sold individually, it is our recommendation that both balances in the window be replaced at the same time.
How to Order Tubular Spiral Window Balances:
1. Check the tube diameter of the metal or plastic tube on the old balance.
2. Measure the tube length from the end of the balance to the bottom of the colored nylon bushing only. Do not include the rod extension.
3. Check the color of the nylon bushing.
4. Verify that the rod extension protruding from the nylon bushing matches.
5. Match tube diameter, tube length, nylon bushing color against the information shown next to the catalog number. If all agree, and the rod extension matches the one in the photo, then this is the correct balance.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.