Roll over image to zoom in
Kaba Access 3001-55-41 3000 Series Mechanical Pushbutton Narrow Stile Lock, Black
Item #: 3001-55-41 by Kaba Access
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Construction: All metal cast front housing, force-resistant, clutch-protected fixed thumbturn
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Locking Device: Adams Rite 4510/4710/4910 mortise latch
- Key Override: Accepts Maximum Security (MS) mortise cylinders; can be used to override the lock combination and gain access using a key. Allows facilities to initiate or maintain a master-keyed security system (keyed alike or keyed differently).
- Latch: Purchased separately (Adams Rite)
- Stile Width: 1⅞" (48 mm) minimum, required for mounting
- Door Thickness: 1¾" (44 mm) maximum
- Strike: Sold separately (Adams Rite or Kaba Ilco Corp.)
- Items Supplied Include: Installation instructions, full-scale template, combination change key, and screwdriver
- Durability: Weather resistant
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
Narrow Stile Trim Latch
Dark Bronze Painted
Duranodic Dark Bronze
1-Combination Entry,Key Override,Passage,Lockout
Push Button Lock
Combination Change Key; Screwdriver
Minimum Stile Width
No Battery; Vandal Resistant; Weather Resistant
Number of Access Codes
9-5/8" x 1-17/32"
Alternate Part Number-1
Narrow Stile Locks
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks eliminate problems andcosts associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keysand cards.
The Simplex 3000 mechanical pushbutton locks provides ex-terior access by combination for narrow stile aluminum glassdoors. This fully mechanical lock eliminates the material andlabor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing thelock from the door.Features: No Battery:
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Single access code — one easy-to-manage code for all users.
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad withoutremoving lock from the door.
- Non-handed; required drive assembly is factory-handed, not field reversible.
- A cost effective access control solution
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage - Allows access without using the lock entry code.Feature activated from the outside using cylinderoverride key
- Lockout - Disables the lock so that entry code cannot be usedto gain access. Access is permitted using the keyoverride only. This is activated from the outsideusing the cylinder override key.
- All metal cast front housing, force-resistant, clutch-protected fixed thumbturn
- Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- 1 7/8" (48 mm) minimum, required for mounting
- Purchased separately (Adams Rite)
- Key override with mortise cylinder (not included)
- Model 3010: Right Hand; Right Hand Reverse 31/32" (25 mm)
- Model 3020: Left Hand; Left Hand Reverse 31/32" (25 mm)
- Model 3030: Right Hand; Right Hand Reverse 1 1/8" (29 mm) or 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Model 3040: Left Hand; Left Hand Reverse 1 1/8" (29 mm) or 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Sold separately (dormakaba RCI, Adams Rite or Kaba Ilco Corp.)
- 4lbs (1.8 kg)
- 1" (44mm)Maximum
- Installation instructions, full-scale template, combination change key, and screwdriver
- Weather resistant
- 626 - Satin Chrome Finish
- 695 Duranodic Powder Paint Finish