Folger Adam 310-6-3 F 12D 627 LCBMA Electric Strike Satin Aluminum Clear Coated
Item #: 310-6-3 F 12D 627 LCBMA by Folger Adam
UPC #: 740090052274
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- Fail Safe
- LCBMA - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch
Double, 5-5/8" ctc
Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices
Concealed Vertical Rod Pairs
Satin Aluminum Clear Coated
Electrically Locked (Fail Safe)
.51 @ 12V .25 @ 24V
15-3/4 In. X 1-3/4 In.
Metal or Wood
Fail Safe, Complete 12VDC Electric Strike, Double, PK Keeper, 5-5/8" CTC Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch, Satin Aluminum
The 310 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes.
The 310-6 vertical series is designed for heavy duty applications on single or double doors.
This line of electric strikes will accommodate rim exit devices with a swinging or Pullman style latchbolt.