Adams Rite 3100T-48-US32D SVR Exit Device, Top Rod Only, Fire Rated, 48",Satin Stainless Steel
Item #: 3100T-48-US32D by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad, or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Specify handing and bevel if applicable. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30", 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard. Can be modified for thicker doors.
- Stile Width: 3300 – Minimum 5”. Door construction may require additional stile width to meet fire ratings and provide adequate strength. 8300 - Minimum 5".
- Projection: 2-5/8” when fully projected, 1-5/8”when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging for 8300 Series only. Electric dogging also available for 3300 and 8300 Series.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws. Optional Sex Bolt Kits 26-0584 (two required per device). Specify finish.
- Strikes: Made of stainless steel. Supplied with exit device. See additional information below.
- Cylinders (available separately): See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (Function 03): Accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam.
- 3080 Entry Lever (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately).
- Warranty: Five year limited.
Satin Stainless Steel
1-3/4 In. - 2-1/4 In.
Surface Vertical Rod
Less Bottom Rod
Minimum Stile Size
Wide Stile Pushpad
Fire rated Variable
SVR Exit Device, Top Rod Only, Fire Rated, 48",Satin Stainless Steel
Easy to install.