Roll over image to zoom in
CRL FJ3320 33" Tubular Spiral Non-Tilt Window Balance Red Bushing
Item #: FJ3320 by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Non-Tilt Window Type with Industry Standard 9/16" (14 mm) Tube Diameter
- Red Bushing Indicates Sash Load Weights of Up to 25 Pounds (11.3 Kg)
- Will Replace Either Metal or Plastic Tube Balances
Heaviest Vent Weight Range
This standard duty CRL Tubular Spiral Balance for Non-Tilt Windows will replace a 9/16" diameter (14 mm) metal or plastic tube balance with a sash load capacity of up to 25 pounds (11.3 kg). This unit will also replace spiral balances with a white bushing. While this balance is packaged and sold individually, it is our recommendation that both balances in the window be replaced at the same time.
How to Order Tubular Spiral Window Balances:
- 1. To select the proper tubular spiral balance, check diameter of the metal or plastic tube on the old balance: 9/16" is series "FJ"; 3/8" is series "FM" or "FR", depending on the fitting at the end of the rod.
- 2. Measure tube length only; do not include rod length.
- 3. Check color of nylon bushing. If white or red, select a standard duty balance; if blue, select a heavy-duty balance.
- 4. Verify if fitting on rod protruding from the nylon bushing matches an illustration for non-tilt type balances. Select the appropriate series ("FM" or "FR") if balance diameter is 3/8".
- 5. Order quantity required of each new balance by the CRL catalog number.