- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad, or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Specify handing and bevel if applicable. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30", 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard. Can be modified for thicker doors.
- Stile Width: 3300 – Minimum 5”. Door construction may require additional stile width to meet fire ratings and provide adequate strength. 8300 - Minimum 5".
- Projection: 2-5/8” when fully projected, 1-5/8”when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging for 8300 Series only. Electric dogging also available for 3300 and 8300 Series.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws. Optional Sex Bolt Kits 26-0584 (two required per device). Specify finish.
- Strikes: Made of stainless steel. Supplied with exit device. See additional information below.
- Cylinders (available separately): See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (Function 03): Accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam.
- 3080 Entry Lever (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately).
- Warranty: Five year limited.
Satin Stainless Steel
1-3/4 In. - 2-1/4 In.
Concealed Vertical Rod
Minimum Stile Size
Wide Stile Pushpad
Fire rated Variable
CVR Exit Device, Fire Rated, 42", Satin Stainless Steel
Easy to install.