30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Exit Only Rim Exit Device
- Heavy Duty Commercial
- Not Recommended For Single-Rabbet Double Egress Frames, With Jamb Depths Over 5-3/4"
- Recommended For Use On Appropriately Reinforced Doors
- Satin Chrome Finish
48 Inch (4 Foot)
4500 SeriesGrade 1 Rim Device
Hager 4500 Series Exit Devices are ideal for use in heavy duty commercial applications including office buildings, medical facilities, schools, and hospitality structures. The Hager 4500 Series is designed and engineered to provide a lifetime of superior performance on doors in heavy duty commercial applications. Properly applied and maintained Hager 4500 Series Exit Devices and Trim are backed by a lifetime warranty, providing peace of mind from distributor to building owner. Go to www.hagerco.com for specific warranty conditions.
Hager 4500 Series Exit Devices are BHMA certified Grade 1 and meet Life Safety codes and Fire Safety requirements. The 4500 Series Rim and Surface Vertical Rod devices meet ANSI requirements to be listed as Severe Windstorm Components and are approved for High Velocity Hurricane Zone areas.
Extruded aluminum construction, stainless steel push bar cover, die cast caps and covers, and dead locking stainless steel Pullman type latchbolts provide premium security and performance at value pricing.Warranty:
- Lifetime warranty
- BHMA Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 1
- UL305 Listed for Panic Hardware
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Complies with ANSI A117.1 for Accessible Buildings and Facilities
- ANSI A 250.13 Severe Windstorm Resistant Component
- Miami Dade NOA #17-1219.14
- Stainless steel, zinc
- Hex key dogging standard on panic-rated devices
- Less dogging available on panic-rated devices, specify LD
- Cylinder dogging available on panic-rated devices,
- (3902 1-1/8" (29 mm) mortise cylinder sold separately)
- Flush end cap option available
- Wood and machine screws
- Thru-bolts supplied standard
- 3/4" (19 mm) throw, pullman type with automatic dead-latching, stainless steel
- Stainless steel with stainless steel pin and roller - included standard with panic device
- Solid stainless steel - included standard with fire-rated device
- Surface applied to frame with slotted holes for easy adjustment
- Double door strike for use with surface vertical rod and rim device available
- 1-3/4" (44 mm) - Standard up to 3", except with night latch (NL) which is 2-1/2"
- 36" (914 mm) field sizeable to 30" (762 mm) panic-rated door and 28" (711 mm) fire-rated door
- 48" (1219 mm) field sizeable to 36" (914 mm) panic- or fire-rated door
- 3" (76 mm) in undogged position
- 2-5/8" (67 mm) in dogged position
- 5-3/8" (137 mm) - minimum stile width required for single door and 5/8" (16 mm) stop
- 4-7/8" (124 mm) - minimum stile width required for double door x surface vertical rod with double door strike
- 5-3/4" (146 mm) - minimum stile width required for double doors with 2" (51 mm) mullion
- All stile widths are measured from door edge.
- Recommended for use on appropriately reinforced doors
- 4500 Series excutcheon trim for rim device is surface mounted with a variety of lever options
- Pull plate trim
- Vandal resistant
- Rim cylinder x optional pull
- US3, US4, US10, US10B, US26, US26D, US32D, BLK
- Trim not available in US32D
- Anti-Microbial available with US26D, US32D