Von Duprin 33A-EO 3 US4 4' Narrow Rim Exit Device Grooved Case, Satin Brass Finish
Item #: 33A-EO 3 US4 by Von Duprin
- Rim Latching Device
- Device Lengths: 3’ 2’4" to 3’ (711mm to 914 mm) door size; 4’ 2’10" to 4’ (864 mm to 1219 mm) door size
- Exit Only, No Trim Included
- Strikes: 1439 – Dull Black
- Deadlocking Latchbolt Prevents Forced Latchbolt Retraction Providing Higher Security for Your Openings
- Dogging Feature: Hex key dogging standard
- Dogging Options: CD Cylinder Dogging; LD Less Dogging
- Includes Screw Pack for 1-3/4" (44mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) Thick Metal or Wood Doors
- The Quiet One® Fluid Damper Decelerates the Pushpad on Its Return Stroke and Eliminates Most Noise Associated with Exit Device Operations
- Electric Options: LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch; RX Pushpad Monitor Switch; RX2 Double Pushpad Monitor Switch; SS Signal Switch; EL Electric Latch Retraction; ALK Alarm Exit Kit
- Miscellaneous Options: PN Pneumatic Latch Retraction; GBK Glass Bead Kit
- Fasteners & Includes Sex Bolts (SNB): 1 3/4" (44mm) – 2 ¹|4" (57mm) Wood & Metal Doors; #425 SNB furnished standard for end case; #325 SNB furnished standard for EO (exit only device)
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm); 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with Mullion
- Center Case Dimensions: 8 3/16" x 2 13/32" x 1 9|16" (208mm x 62mm x 40mm)
- Mechanism Case Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm); Pushbar Depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
26 In. - 36 In.
Hex Key Dogging
Minimum Stile Size
Narrow Stile Pushpad
Metal or Wood
Narrow Style, Rim Exit Device, Satin Brass
33A and 35A for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1. The 35A has a smooth mechanism case and the 33A has grooved case. The rim device is non-handed except when the SS (Signal Switch) option is used. 33A/35A fits door stiles as narrow as 1 3/4". Hex key dogging standard. Device Lengths: 3' 2'4" to 3', 4' 2'10" to 4'.
The 33A Series features a grooved mechanism case and is for all types of single and double doors.
The 33A Series is UL listed for Panic Exit Device Hardware and has a deadlocking latchbolt that prevents forced latchbolt retraction providing higher security for your openings.