Noritz EZTR40-NG 40 Gal. Tank Replacement Natural Gas High Efficiency Indoor Tankless Water Heater w/ 12-Year Warranty and Wi-Fi Capable
Item #: EZTR40-NG by Noritz
UPC #: 817000013097
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Certifications and Listings
CSA Certified, Energy Star, NSF Certified
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Water Heater Gas Type
Available in California
A major benefit for contractors looking to further streamline the tankless-for-tank replacement job is the availability of each EZTR model in a Bundle package for indoor installation. Each combo package includes the heater itself, a single vent conversion kit, a flex vent conversion kit (25 ft. of 2 in. flex), an isolation valve kit and a startup guide. This high-efficiency condensing unit is a great solution for a direct tank replacement.
- Hot and cold water connections are located on top of the unit, not the bottom (like most tank less heaters); this positioning allows the flexible water lines used by the previous tank heater to be quickly and easily reconnected to the new unit
- Optimizes the perfect air/fuel ratio based on demand for better efficiency with less moving parts
- Greater resistance to corrosion and scale buildup than other materials, thereby boosting system life
- Noritz connect app is compatible, allowing for wireless remote control of-heater functions, as well as diagnostic and maintenance reminders. The wifi adapter (NWC Adapter) is sold separately on Homedepot.com.
- For smaller home applications
- Flex venting to run through existing B-vent
- Saves installation time
- All venting accessories in 1-box
- Isolation valve kit included
- Full solution for direct tank replacement
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov