- Standard new 4030 series closer is shipped with forged regular arm, metal cover and wood/self-tapping machine screw pack. See the Options tab for more information.
- Non-sized (1-4) 4031 cylinder for exterior doors to 36” (914 mm) and interior doors to 48” (1219 mm)
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb, and parallel arm, on either right or left swinging doors
- Closer meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- The 4030 Series is UL and cUL listed for Self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
Satin Brass Painted
Without Hold Open
Adj. 1 to 4
Cold Weather Fluid
Push or Pull Side
Complies with ADA accessibility guidelines
Light Duty Arm Door Closer, Brass
The 4030 is a cast iron universal door closer designed for doors with moderate traffic.
The LCN 4030 Series is a cast iron universal closer that has a forged steel main arm.
The LCN 4030 Series is designed specifically for doors in moderate traffic conditions. This versatile closer compliments the rest of the heavy duty 4000 Series and offers the choice of three mountings and multiple arm options.