- Standard 4110 series closer is shipped with extra duty arm, standard plastic cover, 4110-201 fifth screw spacer and self reaming and tapping screws
- Sized cylinders adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Non-sized cylinder adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer mounts parallel arm, specify right or left swinging door
- 4111 cylinder meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- The 4110 Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without holdopen
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
With Hold Open
Adj. 1 to 5
Cold Weather Fluid
Degree Hold Open
Complies with ADA accessibility guidelines
Hold Open Spring Cush Arm Door Closer, Advanced Variable Backcheck, Right Hand, Aluminum
The 4110 is LCN's best performing parallel arm mounted heavy duty surface door closer designed for institutional and other high traffic applications.
The 4110 Series is LCN's best performing heavy duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
The 4110 Series is a cast iron closer that features an extra duty forged steel standard arm. The fast and accurate installation is also a feature that always impresses as well as the all weather fluid.