Roll over image to zoom in
Adams Rite 4565-501-130 4565 Deadlatch Turn Handle, Satin Aluminum
Item #: 4565-501-130 by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- 4560 Handle: ADA Compliant lever is shaped to fit the hand, with a concave thumb-rest portion that tends to keep knuckles and thumb safely away from the jamb, even on a short backset narrow stile.
- 4565 Handle: Thumbturn of minimum practical length is designed to offer a firm grip to the fingertips. Ideal for doors where the latch is operated infrequently or in emergencies only.
- Escutcheons: Both handles shown here use the same 1-3/8” x 4” escutcheon, designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door. A 1/4” square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever.
- Cam Plugs: Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, the plug is also rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins. Handing can be reversed by removing a spring clip, reversing the cam, and replacing the clip.
- Options: Can be ordered for left or right hand door, but is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing. The standard handles shown are for 1-3/4” thick doors. Available on special order for doors up to 3-1/4”.
- Standard Package: Individually bagged and bulk-packed in cartons, up to 100 per carton.
1-3/4" - 2"
For Use With
4300, 4500, 4900 Deadlatches
Left Hand/Left Hand Reverse
Satin Aluminum Ritecoat Paint
1 Year From Date of Purchase.
Aluminium Bottle Contents
1-3/4" to 2"
Mounting Hardware and Cam Plug Handed LH or RH as Specified
Cast Aluminum (Handle)
Hole Center to Center
Thumbturn of Minimum Practical Length is Designed to Offer a Firm Grip to the Fingertips. Ideal for Doors Where the Latch is Operated Infrequently
1-11/32" x 4"
The 4560 Series Deadlatch Handles easily unlock the 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. These handles fit solidly into the cylinder hole of Adams Rite deadlatches.Function:
- Designed to operate 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches by a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam plug that mounts on the handles' escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. Not intended for use as a door pull.
- 4560 handles feature an ADA compliant lever shaped to fit the hand.
- Ordered for left hand (LH) or right hand (RH) door, but is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing.
- Standard handles are for 1 3/4" (44.5 mm) thick doors. Please contact factory for doors up to 3 1/4" (82.6 mm) available by special order.
- ADA compliant lever is shaped to fit the hand, with a concave thumbrest portion that tends to keep knuckles and thumb safely away from the jamb, even on a short backset narrow stile.
- A 1/4" (6.4 mm) square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever. 4560, 4565 use the same sloping 1 3/8" x 4" (34.9 mm x 101.6 mm) escutcheon, designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door.
- Secured in latch body by cylinder set screw, the plug is also rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins. Handing can be reversed by removing a spring clip, reversing the cam, and replacing the clip.
- Individually packaged with mounting hardware and cam plug handed LH or RH as specified.
- MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch, 2190 Series Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch (4568, 4569 only)
- 4300 Electrified Deadlatches, 4510, 4530, 4900, 4920AN Series Deadlatches.
- 121 - To Match 313 Dark Bronze Anodized
- 130 - To Match 628 Clear Anodized