Roll over image to zoom in
Adams Rite 4590-01-04-335 Aluminum Door Trim Black Anodized Aluminum
Item #: 4590-01-04-335 by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Function: An alternative to knob or lever handles. Makes opening a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one – just push or pull in the direction the door swings. Available for any Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch, MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch, or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch.
- Operation: Available in four modes: push to left, push to right, pull to left, and pull to right.
- Paddle: Extruded aluminum, 628 Clear Anodized finish (US28). 313 Dark Bronze Anodized and 335 Black Anodized are also available.
- Escutcheon: Zinc alloy with black finish. Houses steel operating mechanism. Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction.
- Cam Plug: Furnished for use with 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. Cam plug not for use with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch. Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, plug is also rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins.
- Options: First dash number specified operation (handing) and compatible latch. Second dash number can be used to specify non-standard units for doors thicker than 1-3/4”. See dash table on catalog page.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting hardware. Units for 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatches include cam plug. Shipping weight: 1-1/2 lb.
3" - 3-1/4"
For Use With
4300, 4500 and 4900 Series
Black Anodized Aluminum
Flat Deadlatch Paddle, Pull to Left, For 3-1/4 In. Thick Door, RH (or Exterior of LHR), Black Anodized
An alternative to knob or lever handles. Adams Rite paddle operator makes opening a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched door. Just push or pull in the direction the door swings. Available for any Adams Rite 4500, 4900, MS+1890 and 2190 series locks. Cam plug is furnished for use with 4500 and 4900 series latches. Cam plug is not required with the MS+1890 and the 2190 locks. Plug is secured in latch body by cylinder set screw and tied to escutcheon with two hardened steel pins. Escutcheon is constructed from zinc alloy and finished with black Rite coat finish. Escutcheon houses a steel mechanism and is secured to the door stile with special binder posts for a solid installation. Available in four configurations, push, pull, left and right, but can easily be handed in the field as needed. Individually boxed with mounting hardware. Standard unit fits 1-3/4 In. thick doors. Available for thicker doors.
The 4590 Deadlatch Paddle is an ergonomically-friendly alternative to a knob or lever handle.
An alternative to knob or lever handles. Makes opening a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one – just push or pull in the direction the door swings. Available for any Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch, MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch, or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch.