Roll over image to zoom in
BK Products 587-080 Southland 1-1/2 in. x 8 in. Black Steel Nipple
Item #: 587-080 by BK Products
UPC #: 032888100589
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Fitting 1 size
Fitting 2 size
Fitting or Connector Type
Pipe or Fitting Product Type
Fittings & Connectors
Product Length (in.)
Southland offers both black and Galvanized welded steel nipples in 15 in. Dia from 1/8 in. to 6 in. and with different lengths ranging from Close up to 12 in. Available individually or in pre-packaged assortments, we also offer a full selection of ready cut welded steel pipes in the same diameters lengths ranging from 18 in. up to 72 in. All Galvanized are zinc coated for use in water applications complying with the NSF 372 lead-free requirements.
- ANSI/ASME B.16.3, B-16.14, B16-39 and threads: ANSI B1.20.1
- Steel nipples/pre-cut pipe meet material: ANSI/ASTM A.733.A5320; threads: ANSI B1.20.1
- Nipple can be used to repair pipe or make an extension from a fitting or existing pipe
- Nipple complies with NSF 372 lead free
- Manufactured to the strictest worldwide specifications
- Product response to corrosion, temperature, and working pressures will be excellent, promoting long lasting and reliable fluid conduction systems
- Maximum allowable working pressure - 1162 psi at -20Â°F, 1064 psi at 650Â°F
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.