Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin 6221 24V US32 FS DS-LC Electric Strike Bright Stainless Steel
Item #: 6221 24V US32 FS DS-LC by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Non handed design provides greater flexibility
- Strike box is adjustable to compensate for misalignment of the door or frame
- Two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing
- ANSI 156.5 Grade 1, 1500 lb hold-force rated
- UL1034 Burglary-Resistant and UL10C Electric Strike for Fire Door
- Six finishes available to suite with existing hardware
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 24 VDC standard with 12 VDC and AC operation optional
- Meets BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and strength
- Static strength 1300 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
Cylindrical and Mortise Locks
Bright Stainless Steel
6 In. X 1-1/4 In.
Electrically Locked (Fail Safe)
Flat Face, Square Corners
Metal, Aluminum or Wood
Electric Strike, for Mortise or Cylindrical Locks, 24VDC, Fail Safe, Low Current Dual Monitor Switch, Bright Stainless Steel
The Von Duprin 6200 Series is a heavy duty, stainless steel electric strike that is UL1034 listed and meets ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and designed to withstand abuse. The 6221 is designed for mortise locks witout a deadbolt and cylindrical locks, to be mounted in an active leaf of a pair of doors.
Designed for use with a variety of mortise or cylindrical locksets, as well as mortise exit devices.
The 6200 Series also provides added security and traffic control. 6200 Series electric strikes can be used for retrofit applications or new construction and is designed to withstand abuse.