30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Aesthetic design. Many escutcheon and lever styles available to match a wide range of styles
- available with push/pull trim, perfect for hospital applications
- Far Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 and Security Grade 1. Meets various higher security detention standards such as ASTM impact for deadbolt x latchbolt (Level 1) and latchbolt(Level 3) components
- Exceeds cycle testing requirements by 14 times the ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 Standard
- Heavy duty wrought steel hubs and high carbon steel spring cartridge provide superior strength and cycle life
- Latchbolt is stainless steel with 3/4" projection one piece anti-friction reversibile latch
- Through-bolted lever trim for increased security
- Torx® and spanner screws
- Security key systems available (Signature, Keso, KesoF1, and XC)
- ANSI/BHMA certified
- Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
- UL and UL listed to Canadian safety standards
- Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- California State Reference Code
Mortise Lock, Deadbolt Only, Cylinder x Thumbturn, SFIC Prep, Less Core, Bright Chrome
The 8200 Series is the strongest lock on the block.
The 8200 series far surpasses Grade 1 standards, making it the strongest and most durable mortise lock in the industry.
Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.