30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field convertible from one mode to the other. However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-5/8” deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7100 strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by last dash number. Not available on 7101.
- Strike Opening: 5/8” x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”. 7100 has flat faceplate; 7101 is radiused to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of narrow stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Voltage: Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation.
Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure)
Satin Aluminum Clear
7100 SeriesElectric Strikes for Adams Rite Deadlatches and Cylindrical Locks
Designed for use with Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2" [12.7 mm] to 5/8" [15.9 mm] latchbolt projection. For use in aluminum, hollow metal, or wood applications.
Remote electrical control of any door equipped with an Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical lockset with 1/2" [12.7 mm] to 5/8" [15.9 mm] latchbolt projection. Electrical actuation unlocks the keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself.
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep
- [25.4 mm x 85.7 mm x 41.3 mm deep]
- 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep
- [15.9 mm x 36.5 mm x 12.7 mm deep]
- Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel.
- Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Basic strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.
- Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by last dash number.
- Lip extension kits not available on 7101 or 7131.
- 1/2" to 5/8"
- [12.7 mm to 15.9 mm]
- Available in a variety of architectural finishes.
- Individually boxed with mounting screws, mounting clips, adhesive shims to accommodate jamb or stile extrusion thickness greater or less than nominal 1/8" [3.2 mm].
- 7140 Includes mounting clips and adhesive shims for use where welded tabs are omitted.
- 2 lbs
- [0.91 kg]
- Available in 12, 16, or 24 Volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz" on operation.
- 0.33A at 12 VDC
- 1.42A at 12 VAC
- 0.22A at 16 VDC
- 0.63A at 16 VAC
- 0.17A at 24 VDC
- 0.74A at 24 VAC
- Field selectable at time of installation. However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Available with two Form 'C' monitoring switches to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike and whether the strike jaw is blocked.
- Not available on 7130/7131, 7140.
- Lip extension kits for various dimensions of door centerline to jamb edge; for flat faceplates only.
- Not available on 7101 or 7131.
- Match one strike body kit with one faceplate kit to make a complete electric strike.
- Faceplate kits contain all hardware to mount electric strike.
- Please contact factory or sales representative for details.