30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Heavy Duty Concealed Leaf Hinge
- ANSI/BHMA A156.26 C
- Finishes Brass, stainless steel and steel materials are polished in a range of finishes to meet strict ANSI and BHMA standards.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty statements, associated exceptions and limitations are available online at www.hagerco.com. Hager warrants US10B finish only over brass or bronze base material. If steel base material is necessary, Hager recommends US10A lacquer finish.
- Frame And Door Leaf Alignment Ribs For Proper Hinge And Door Location
- 1/8" Inset
- Aluminum 6063-T6
- 5/16" Hinge Side Clearance
No Special Preps
Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
Continuous Hinge, Concealed Leaf
3 Hours Metal, 90 Min. Wood Composite (w/Studs)
Fire rated 3 Hours Metal, 90 Min. Wood Composite (w/Studs)
Concealed Leaf Continuous Geared Hinge, 79", DARK BRONZE
All Roton continuous geared hinges have cutout design and spacing coordination is thereby eliminated in both new construction and restoration work. Reinforcement plates are not required in doors or frames except where the gauge is too thin for the fasteners in relation to the door weight or where abusive operation is anticipated.
Wide variety of applications including widethrow, electrically modified power transfer and monitoring, anchor hinges, fire-rated spring hinges.
Hager hinges are designed to meet a number of applications. Frequency of use (low, medium or high) and door/frame types combined with end use, environmental considerations and building code compliance determine the appropriate hinge application.