30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Door Types: Wood or metal 1-3/4"(44mm) Thick Door;Over 1-3/4" specify thickness and order as a 31- option. 4-1/2" (114mm) minimum stile
- Door Widths: E Rail - 24" to 32" (61cm to 81cm) No cutting required for 32" door; F Rail - 33" to 36" (84cm to 91cm) No cutting required for 36" door; J Rail - 37" to 42" (94cm to 107cm) No cutting required for 42" door; G Rail - 43" to 48" (110cm to 122cm) No cutting required for 48" door
Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze Oil Rubbed
Wide Stile Pushpad
33 In. to 36 In.
36 Inch (3 Foot)
1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Right Hand Reverse
Oil Rubbed Dark Bronze
Oil Rubbed Dark Bronze
8900 SeriesMortise Lock Exit Device
Designed for standard width applications on wood and metal doors, the 8900 Series features a single-point guarded latch within the mortise pocket of the door for additional security. Equally suited for single door and double door applications with a vertical rod device. Available with windstorm resistance certification.Features:
- Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors
- Concealed single point guarded latching for additional security
- Also available as a WS8900 for additional certifications and listings
- Single door applications
- Double door applications with Vertical Rod
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 - Grade 1
- UL10C (Fire) and UL305 (Panic) Listed
- 1-3/4" (44mm) minimum thickness. For doors over 1-3/4" to 2 1/4" thick, specify thickness and order as 31-
- 4-1/2" (114mm) minimum stile width
- C908 Standard Black Nylon Coated – ANSI Prep A115.1
- Optional Strikes – 815 Open Back Strike or 908 Flat Lipped Strike with Black Nylon
- Hex key dogging standard on non fired rated devices; specify 16- for cylinder dogging (#41 cylinder supplied)
- Supplied standard with wood and machine screws
- Available with through-bolts and mortise (sex) nuts
- Brass Nickel Plated, 3/4" (19mm) throw, anti-friction
- Brass Nickel Plated, sliding type
- 41" (1041 mm) for Standard Applications; 38" (965mm) for elementary schools
- 8-3/8" (213mm) x 2-5/8" (67mm)
- Pushbar Neutral – 3" (76mm)
- Pushbar Depressed – 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Rails are available in 4 sizes, use door width to determine size needed.
- Rails will be factory cut to size, if door width is supplied.
- For 24" to 32" door widths, No cutting required for 32" door
- For 33" to 36" door widths, No cutting required for 36" door
- For 37" to 42" door widths, No cutting required for 42" door
- For 43" to 48" door widths, No cutting required for 48" door
- SARGuide™ Photoluminescent Coated
- SARGuide™ Illuminated Touchpad
- LX Latchbolt Monitor
- Outside Lever Monitoring
- Request-to-Exit Signal - Rail Monitoring
- Remote Latch Retraction
- Delay Egress & Electromagnets
- Electric Dogging
- Electroguard – Self Contained Delayed Egress
- 3 Hour 4' x 10'
- 3 Hour 8' x 8'
- 3 Hour 8' x 10'
- Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Please contact door manufacturer for specifications regarding fire door construction
Consult wood door manufacturers for current UL listing