30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Standard Duty Full Surface Hinge
- ANSI/BHMA A156.26 C
- Finishes Brass, stainless steel and steel materials are polished in a range of finishes to meet strict ANSI and BHMA standards.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty statements, associated exceptions and limitations are available online at www.hagerco.com. Hager warrants US10B finish only over brass or bronze base material. If steel base material is necessary, Hager recommends US10A lacquer finish.
- Heavy Duty
- Can Be Used With Any Door And Frame Material
- Security Moldings
- 1/32" Inset
- 1/32" Hinge Side Clearance
Satin Aluminum Clear
No Special Preps
Continuous Hinge, Full Surface
3 Hours Metal, 90 Min. Wood Composite (w/Studs)
Fire rated 3 Hours Metal, 90 Min. Wood Composite (w/Studs)
The Hager name has stood for quality since 1849 when Charles Hager founded the Hager & Sons Hinge Manufacturing Company. He valued quality and innovation always using exceptional materials and embracing new manufacturing techniques. Whatever you are looking for - from simple everyday needs to solutions for unconventional applications - you can count on Hager Companies to deliver what you need when you need it.