30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Blade Length (in.)
Blade Width (in.)
Hand Tool Type
Handle Length (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Tools Product Type
No Additional Features
Wiss products have been earning their reputation for craftsmanship and long life since 1848. One result: Wiss has been the market leading call out brand for aviation snips for over 50-years. The wide product line includes scissors, industrial shears, utility knives, siding and HVAC tools, all with famous Wiss quality built-in.
- Cuts straight and wide curves (when trimming light gauge stock)
- For plumbing, heating, air conditioning and roofing trades
- Blades individually hand edged for maximum cutting efficiency
- Flat face guides tool along straight line
- Blades of finest quality steel hot drop-forged for sharp edge, long life and rust resistant
- Tool length: 9-3/4 in. blade length (in.): 2-1/4 in.
- Designed for 24-Gauge low carbon steel