ACSI M1520M-AE-1-PBR-8808-626-LC 8808 Classroom Mortise Lever Lock - Authorized Egress - Motor Drive - Fail Secure
Item #: M1520M-AE-1-PBR-8808-626-LC by ACSI
Electronic Mortise Lock
Conventional or IC
1520M AE-Fail Secure w/Authorized Egress
1500 SeriesElectric Mortise Lock
ACSI Series 1500 Electric Mortise Locks provide safety and security for stairtower doors or controlled areas where both locking and latching are required. The locks are available in motor-controlled or solenoid-controlled to allow remote electric locking or unlocking while conforming to life-safety codes.Features:
- UL Listed
- California State Fire Marshall approved
- Fail Safe (Power Lock)
- - Outside trim is locked when power is applied and unlocked when power is removed (storeroom function when energized).
- Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure (passage function).
- Fail Secure (Power Unlock)
- - Outside trim is unlocked when power is applied and locked when power is removed. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure.
- Simple user selectable fail safe/fail secure operation in motor-controlled locks
- Continuous duty rated
- Low power consumption
- 24VDC, 24VAC, 12VDC, or 12VAC operation
- When key cylinders are provided in the locks, the latch bolt may be momentarily retracted with key even though electrically locked.
- Note: Locks that are electrically unlocked may not be locked via the key cylinder.
- Wide variety of monitoring options are available
- Interface with life-safety systems
- 1520M, 1510M, 1520C, 1510C, 1500
- AE2, LM, AM, LB, SM, DPS
- Outside trim (or both outside and inside trim depending on the lock function) is locked when power is applied and unlocked when power is removed. Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure.
- Outside trim (or both outside and inside trim depending on the lock function) is unlocked when power is applied and locked when power is removed. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure.
- The latch bolt may be momentarily retracted with a key even though the lockset is electrically locked.
- Voltage: 12-24V AC/DC (11V - 30V)
- Current: 250mA MAX Inrush, 10mA MAX Holding
- Non-polarized Leads
- Yellow: Fail Secure
- Green: Fail Safe
- Distance 12V/24V: 125'/250'
- Wire Gauge: 22
- Distance 12V/24V: 200'/400'
- Wire Gauge: 20
- Distance 12V/24V: 300'/600'
- Wire Gauge: 18
- Distance 12V/24V: 500'/1000'
- Wire Gauge: 16
- Distance 12V/24V: 750'/1500'
- Wire Gauge: 14
- Distance 12V/24V: 1250'/2500'
- Wire Gauge: 12
- Note: Power must be applied to the lock after a switch slider setting change.