Kimtech 55084 AMBIDEXTROUS POWDER-FREE NITRILE EXAM GLOVES, EXTRA-LARGE, PURPLE, 6 MIL - pack of 90
Item #: 55084 by Kimberly-Clark
UPC #: 778889213087
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
General Color Family
Purples / Lavenders
Clothing Product Type
Your valuable employees deserve the worry-free protection of Kimberly Clark Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves. These purple nitrile gloves guard against incidental splashes, are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free and not made with natural rubber latex (some say "latex free"). The gloves are a 9.5" long, are ambidextrous and have a beaded cuff for easy donning. Your workers will enjoy excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips. They are even cleared for use in chemotherapy. These purple nitrile gloves are fully recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark Professional), so your lab gloves won't end up in landfills. It's easy to see why Kimberly Clark Purple Nitrile Gloves are the choice of leading labs. When users see the distinctive purple color, they can have confidence in their own protection.
- 90 Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves / Box, Size XL
- Ambidextrous, 9.5", Beaded Cuffs to prevent roll-down; Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity with textured fingertips
- Superior quality, AQL 1.5 (exceeds the ASTM 2.5 standard for critical defects or pinholes)
- These comfortable purple nitrile gloves are cleared for use in chemotherapy
- The distinctive purple gloves are recyclable through the RightCycle Program, so the gloves won't end up in a landfill