Roll over image to zoom in
CRL GCB184ABRZ Antique Bronze 180 Degree Traditional Style Double Stud Glass Clamp
Item #: GCB184ABRZ by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm) Thick Glass
- Used to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass for Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Solid Brass
- A Nice Option to More Traditional U-Channel, in that the Clamps Help the Appearance of an 'All-Glass' Look
- Glass Fabrication Required to Accommodate Clamps
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
3-1/2 in (89 mm)
1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
180 Degree W/Double Stud
Our solid brass Traditional Glass Clamps are designed to secure glass panels in contemporary shower enclosures. They assist in maintaining the frameless appearance, and provide a clean looking alternative to U-Channel. All Traditional Clamps feature solid brass construction and a variety of finishes to match our complete line of Shower Door Hinges. Appropriate mounting screws and one set of clear gaskets are included with each Clamp. Extra Cat. No. UCG77 Clear Gaskets may be ordered separately.
Materials: Solid Brass
Glass Thickness Range: 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm)
Hole Diameter Required: 5/8" or 3/4" (16 or 19 mm) each panel.
NOTE: An additional set of gaskets is required for 5/16" (8 mm) glass (Cat. No. UCG77).