ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
ANSI, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", 1-1/4" Lip, Square Corner
SFIC Less Core-Small Format Prep
MK SeriesCylindrical Locksets
Arrow MK Series offer the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary.Specifications: Certification:
- All Arrow MK Series locks are U.L. and c.U.L. listed for use on 3 hour, A label or lesser doors and are certified to conform to the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Requires standard 2-1/8" (54mm) bore through door.
- 2-3/8" (60mm) standard. 2-3/4" (70mm).
- 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm).
- Brass with 1/2" (13mm) throw. Latch housing is steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- 7/8" (22mm) bore in edge of door is required.
- Standard faceplate for 2-3/8" (60mm) backset measures 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1" (25mm) with a flat front, for 2-3/4" (70mm) backset standard faceplate measures 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) with beveled front 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
- Standard “T" strike measures 2-3/4" (70mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm).
- Optional ANSI A115.1 strike measures 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm).
- All strikes have a 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center dimension.
- Standard : Solid brass, 6-pin, pinned 5, 2 brass keys. Options: Arrow A or sectional keyways, Schlage C keyway, master keying, prep for small format interchangeable core cylinder (cylinder not included).
- US3, US4, US5A, US10, US10B, US26, US26D.