1-3/4" - 2"
55-Single Dummy Trim
3-1/2 In. Diameter
AU - Augusta
Single Dummy, Cylindrical Trim, AU Lever Design, Black Painted
This revolutionary Grade 2 lockset boasts design features such as a vandal resistant Free Wheeling lever mechanism and adjustable door thickness that makes installation a breeze. Through bolting gives the 5300LN a secure fit that resists shaking and rattling. With three lever designs and twelve different finishes, you have the ability to match any decor.
The 5300LN Series is a revolutionary Grade 2 cylindrical lockset.
The 5300LN Series features a vandal-resistant Free Wheeling lever mechanism. It also has through-bolting, which gives a secure fit that resists shaking and rattling.
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism for increased vandal resistance
• 13 finish options
• 3 lever designs
• 19 mechanical functions, 4 electrified
• Adjustable door thickness: (Patent #6,131,970) - Preset at factory for 1-3/4" (44mm) to 2" (51mm) - Special order available for 1-3/8" (35mm), 2-1/4" (57mm)
• 3-1/2" rose covers ANSI/BHMA door prep A156.115 “Spider Cut Out"
• Through-bolts solidly through the door, providing greater stability
• Wide range of Yale® 6-pin cylinder options: - Standard, Interchangeable core, Security and Yale® KeyMark® protected keyway cylinders (see page 10)
• Competitive keying options: - Standard cylinders with Schlage® C and Sargent® LA keyways - Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best®, Schlage®, Medeco® and ASSA® - Levers which accept standard cylinders by Schlage®
• Lifetime warranty against lever sag and lever spring breakage