- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 2” standard.
- Backset: 2 3/4” standard. 2 3/8” also available.
- Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
- Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by two screws which pass through a steel rose insert inside and thread directly into the outer rose mounting assembly.
- Handing: Locks are non-handed.
- Cylinders: Drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers available when specified, at no cost. Cylinder assemblies removable to rekey. Also available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable core cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard.
- Competitor Cylinders: The B Series accepts these standard 6-pin cylinders: Assa, Kaba, Lori, Medeco, Primus and Schlage.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on standard cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.
- Trim: Roses are 3 1/2” diameter, heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over steel rose inserts which are through-bolted through door. Levers are pressure cast zinc (solid levers-no inserts) material finished to match mating parts.
- Latches: 1/2” bolt projection. UL (3-hour, A Label) listed. Latches have self-adjusting fronts to accommodate beveled or flat doors. 2 3/8” backset with 2 1/4” x 1” latchfaces, 2 3/4” backset with 2 1/4” x 1 1/8” latchfaces. Deadlocking latches have a solid round bar stock DL bar preventing latch jamming and/or lock outs.
- Strikes: 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard. Consult Options and Accessories section for other available strike size and configurations.
- Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
- ANSI/BHMA: Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- UL: 3-hour, A Label.
F90 - Dormitory
3-1/2 In. Diameter
D - Dane
Dormitory/Corridor Lock, Dane Lever, 2-3/4" Backset, 4-7/8" ANSI Strike, Bright Chrome
When you need a tough, reliable lock for government/military, retail, industrial or multi-family project, you need a Falcon B-Series Lock. Our full line of Grade 2 locksets are a perfect replacement for existing locks, or a smart spec in new construction. With upgraded finishes these locks deliver style as well as strength. Falcon B-Series locks feature an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying and are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Most important, they are backed by one of the best names in the industry.
Features an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying, and are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers.