30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
1-5/8 In. - 2 In.
E0171 - Classroom Deadbolt
Latch Backset Dim
P-6 Pin Conventional (Keyed 5)
Lock Face Size
2-1/4 In. x 1-1/8 In.
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
2-3/4", 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner
Deadbolt, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", Square Corner
B600 SeriesGrade 1 Deadbolts
The B600 Series are Schlage's highest grade deadbolt locks. Choose the 600 for Grade 1 security in high-traffic commercial applications. A variety of functions and finishes makes the B600 Series a versatile choice for added security no matter where you use it.
The toughest deadbolts in the business
- 1" (25 mm) throw, high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing and kick-in attacks
- Precision-built solid brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation
- Tough nickel silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation
- Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
- Free-spinning solid cylinder collar resists wrenching and prying
- Large inside Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant thumbturn makes it easy to throw and retract deadbolt
- Metal shield protects bolt from ice-pick attack through the door
- Hardened steel ball-bearings protect mounting bolts from drill attack
- B Series locksets are non-handed
- 1 3/4" to 2" (44 mm to 51 mm) standard. Available for 1 3/8" (35 mm) and doors up to 2 1/2" (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled
- 1" (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert
- Brass, 9/16" (14 mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions
- Wrought or forged brass or bronze, or pressure cast zinc
- Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols
- 1 1/8" x 2 3/4" (32 mm x 70 mm) with steel reinforcer and two 3" screws standard
- 6-pin solid brass patented Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Everest SL cylinders available in 7 pin Everest B and Everest 29 R keyway families only. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
- Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders
- Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying
- Commercial: Three-year limited
- 605 - Bright brass
- 606 - Satin brass
- 609 - Antique brass
- 612 - Satin bronze
- 613 - Oil rubbed bronze
- 619 - Satin nickel
- 622 - Matte black
- 625 - Bright chromium plated
- 626 - Satin chromium plated
- 626AM - Anti-microbial coating
- 643e - Aged bronze
- e = an equivalent finish to the BHMA standard.
- B600 Series meets or exceeds A156.36-2010 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
- B600 Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4' x 8'.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This product contains 1 cylinders per lock and is typically keyed alike in quantities of 1.