CRL GCB91BL Black 90 Degree Traditional Style Oversized Glass Clamp
Item #: GCB91BL by CR Laurence
- For 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm) Thick Glass
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Used to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass for Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Solid Brass
- A Nice Option to More Traditional U-Channel, in that the Clamps Help the Appearance of an 'All-Glass' Look
- Glass Fabrication Required to Accommodate Clamps
1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
1-15/16 in (49 mm)
Oversized 90 Degree
Our solid brass Traditional Glass Clamps are designed to secure glass panels in contemporary shower enclosures. They assist in maintaining the frameless appearance, and provide a clean looking alternative to U-Channel. All Traditional Clamps feature solid brass construction and a variety of finishes to match our complete line of Shower Door Hinges. Appropriate mounting screws and one set of clear gaskets are included with each Clamp. Extra Cat. No. UCG77 Clear Gaskets may be ordered separately.
Materials: Solid Brass
Glass Thickness Range: 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm)
Hole Diameter Required: 5/8" or 3/4" (16 or 19 mm)each panel.
Includes: Gaskets and Wood Screw for wall mount application.
NOTE: An additional set of gaskets is required for5/16" (8 mm) glass (Cat. No. UCG77).