CRL WU3DUCL Black Bronze Anodized Wet Glaze 1" Deep U-Channel Custom Length
Item #: WU3DUCL by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Matching End Caps Sold Separately
- Shallow 1" (25.4 mm) Height
- Typically Used at the Bottom of Glass Panels
- Use with Silicone (Wet) or Glazing Gasket (Dry)
1" (25.4 mm)
Wet/Dry Glaze U-Channels provide the most economical way to glaze heavy glass. Using a Deep U-Channel on the top and the Shallow U-Channel on the bottom allows for the 'lift and drop' method of glazing. The glass can be secured with silicone sealant or our Top Load Roll-In Glazing Gasket.
For Cladded U-Channels, custom finishes, or custom lengths, contact DK Hardware Sales Department. Important Notes: PS, BS, PB, SB, ORB Finishes are all Cladded.