Roll over image to zoom in
Blue Flame LLS.CM.LPG Straight Log Lighter LPG
Item #: LLS.CM.LPG by Blue Flame
UPC #: 054773115805
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Length (in.)
Country Origin Code
This Log Lighter is for Propane Gas only. The straight model, Log Lighter sits beneath the fireplace grate and is designed to help ignite wood logs in a safer way by mixing air and gas together. It is lit by placing a long lit match next to the burner pipe holes and turning on the gas manually using a Gas Valve Key. Once the Wood Logs are ignited, the Gas should be turned off and the Gas Fireplace Key removed.
- Log lighter reduces emissions during use by 50% during use.
- Exclusive air/gas mixing chamber mixes air and gas together for a safer ignition of wood logs
- Eliminates the need for kindling and paper for a quick ignition
- Includes complete installation instructions
- Attached shutter can be adjusted to allow air into the mixing chamber to help create a bluer, hotter fire
- BTU'S are 26,000
- Threaded 3/8" pipe allows a leg support to be added if needed.
- No need to cap pipe end as it is already plugged.
Use of this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead and carbon monoxide from the combustion of fuels, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive or other developmental harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov