- Handing: Handed; field reversible. The lockset can be re-handed without disassembling the lock case.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (4mm) standard. Optional door thickness available; consult factory.
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Lockcase: Heavy gauge steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm).
- Armored Front: Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
- Faceplate: Wrought brass or bronze, attached by machine screws to lockcase front.
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 2 piece mechanical with anti-friction insert. 5/8" (16mm) x 1" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw.
- Auxiliary Latchbolt: 9/16" (14mm) effective throw and 3/8" (10mm) effective auxiliary latch deadlocking.
- Deadbolt: One-piece stainless steel, 19/32" (15mm) x 1 1/4" (32mm) x 1" (25mm) throw.
- Hub: Lever: nickel steel, 5/16" (8mm).
- Spacing: Center to center, hub to cylinder: 3-5/8" (92mm).
- Center to center, hub to turnpiece: 2-7/16" (62 mm).
- Strike: Wrought brass or bronze, ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
- Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
- Keying Features Available: Master keying Construction master keying Visual key control Concealed key control High security cylinder Interchangeable core (IC) - Pointe, Pointe Flex
- Warranty: Five-year limited.
Small format interchangeable core
SFIC Prep Less Core
G - Escutcheon
HS - Lever
Electrified Mortise Lock, Fail Safe, 12VAC/DC, HS Lever, G Escutcheon, SFIC Prep, Less Core, Satin Brass
Arrow mortise locks are offered in a complete range of functions designed for commercial, institutional and industrial applications. They are engineered for strength and performance, and precisely manufactured to exacting standards. Arrow mortise locks are intended for heavy duty use in schools, hospitals and commercial buildings where security, durability and low maintenance are required. The lock case is made from heavy gauge steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and it can be re-handed without disassembling the lock case. A wide selection of trim designs and functions are offered which meet or exceed the performance requirements of ANSI Grade 1.
The BM Series are engineered for strength and performance, and precisely manufactured to exact standards.
Arrow BM Series Lever Mortise Locks are intended for heavy duty use in schools, hospitals and commercial buildings where security, durability and low maintenance are required.