Roll over image to zoom in
BrassCraft CSSD54-48 ProCoat Series Gas Connector, 1/2 x 1/2 in, Stainless Steel, 48 in L
Item #: CSSD54-48 by BRASSCRAFT - GAS CONNECTORS
UPC #: 026613014180
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- 3/8? ID (1/2? OD)
- Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion-resistant coating
- ProCoat coating corrosion-resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility and maneuverability of connector during installation
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
End 1 Diameter
End 2 Diameter
Country Origin Code
-40 to 150 deg F
1/2 x 1/2"
CSSD54-48 CSS GS CONN
For moderate demand appliances such as 4-burner gas ranges, cook-tops, dryers, water heaters
Includes: 1/2 in FIP and 1/2 in MIP (Tapped 3/8 in FIP) Steel Fittings
Suitable for: Natural Manufactured Mixed and Liquefied Petroleum (LP or Propane) Gases and LP Gas-Air Mixtures
BrassCraft's ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly onto the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.