CRL M5B35F0DU Bronze Anodized S55 Monterey 3+5 Bi-Fold Bi-Part Exterior Swing with Flush Sill
Item #: M5B35F0DU by CR Laurence
Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Easy to Operate Panels Open and Close Effortlessly
- Fully Assembled, Ready for Glazing
- New Construction or Retrofit, Commercial and Residential
- Thermally Broken Option Available
- Weather Resistant, Designed for Interior/Exterior Use
- White, Black, and Wood Grain Powder Coat, Satin and Black Bronze Anodized are Standard, with Custom Colors Available
Our Monterey Series Bi-Folding Sliding Door System can accommodate door configurations ranging from 2 to 26 panels and allows them to be stacked with minimum effort to one or both sides, leaving an enormous wide open space. A pivoting door, that will also fold up with the entire system, can be incorporated into many configurations. Design options are virtually limitless. The sturdy, yet slim frame construction allows for more glass and less metal. The Monterey Series is designed for 1/4" to 1-1/4" (6 to 32 mm) glazing thickness, and the frames are available in white, black, and wood grain powder coated, satin and black bronze anodized finishes as standard with custom finishes also available.