30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Bump-Formed and Welded 120" (3.05 m) and 168" (4.27 m) Stock Lengths are Available in Seven Diameters from 1-1/2" (38.1 mm) to 4" (101.6 mm)
- Connects to a Variety of Fabricated Corners and End Caps
- Cut to Size or Custom Fabricated Lengths Also Available
- For Brass, Alloy 260 is Standard
- For Stainless, Alloy 304 is Standard; Alloy 316 is Available in Two Sizes
- Four Architectural Finishes
- Use Sleeve No. GR40CSS
.0625" (1.59 mm)
2-3/8" (60 mm)
2-3/8" (60.3 mm)
3/4" (19 mm)
4" Premium Cap Rail for 1/2" or 5/8" Glass - 120"
All CRL Premium Cap Rail are formed using precision tooling to maintain uniform diameters, allowing for smooth hairline transitions at splices, corners, and end caps. The internal channel is welded in place to increase strength and stability for fabrication. Use of our Cat. No. 32629 Metal Contact Cement is required to achieve a secure and permanent bond at all connections. Use Connector Sleeves to connect Cap Rails. Sold in 120" (3.05 m) lengths.
NOTE: When used with 1/2" (12 mm) glass, Cat. No. GR5PV Cap Rail Vinyl and 95CBL Silicone should be used to secure the glass. When used with 5/8" (16 mm) glass, secure with 95CBL Silicone Sealant and Shims. Please contact DK Hardware Sales for more information or for a quote.
Use of our 32629 Metal Contact Cement is required to achieve a secure and permanent bond at all connections.
Use the Connector Sleeves to connect Cap Rails.
NOTE:When used with 3/4" (19 mm) glass, 95CBL Silicone and shims should be used to secure the glass. All CRL Premium Cap Railings are stainless alloy 304. Stainless alloy 316 is available on special order. Please contact DK Hardware Sales for more information or for a quote.