CRL SR4TBS3812SL Brushed Stainless 4" Tapered Sidelite Rail 120" Stock Length
Item #: SR4TBS3812SL by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Reversible Extruded Saddle to Match 1/4" or 3/4" (6 or 19 mm) Door Clearances
- Provides Even Sightline With Our Door Rails
- Vinyl Provided to Use with 1/2" (12 mm) Glass; Vinyl for 3/8" (10 mm) Glass Ordered Separately
- Ready-to-Ship Models From CRL Inventory
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Matching Door Rails Available for an Even Sightline
Length of Rail
120 in (3.05 m)
1 Stock Length
120" (3.05 m)
For 1/4"" Glass & Reversible
Available in several finishes in 120" (3.05 m) lengths and in extra long 240" (6.10 m) lengths, they match heights to both floor mounted and 1/2" (13 mm) threshold doors using our Reversible Saddle. Use the Sidelite Rails alone for your upper rails, and with our Aluminum Neoprene Setting Blocks, lifting the glass into the upper rail and lowering into the bottom rail. This will give you a 9/16" (14 mm) glass retention in both the top and bottom channels. Complete the job by installing the Roll-In EPDM Gaskets and matching finish End Caps.
• Sidelite Rails on this page come with vinyl to glaze 1/2" (12 mm) glass. If using 3/8" (10 mm) glass, GG38 Series Vinyl must be ordered separately.
• All models are available in 120" (3.05 m) lengths. Selected finishes are also offered in 240" (6.10 m) lengths.
• Custom lengths and finishes are also available.
• SREC4T Series End Caps and Cat. No. UCSB4 Setting Blocks must be ordered separately. Important Notes: Shown with End Caps which must be ordered separately. Stainless Steel Cladded Aluminum and cannot be cut with a standard chop saw or abrasive blade. These will cause the Cladding to heat up and burn the finish. This material must be cut with a cold saw to prevent damage to the finish. For further information please contact Technical Sales.